© SDS Clinical Trials, Inc. 2008-2012
|756 W. Town and Country Rd., Orange, CA 92868 - (714)834-1565
Our Code of Ethics
- We consider the safety and welfare of our patients and clinical study
subjects to be our highest priority.
- We uphold the highest scientific standards of objectivity, accuracy and
- We comply with all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, as well
as Company policies and procedures, that govern legal and ethical
- We conduct clinical studies only if there is no undue cost or risk to the
subjects, and only if they benefit the general public.
- We engage in only those research activities for which we are
knowledgeable and competent.
- We enroll only qualified and properly-consented subjects in clinical
- We do not discriminate against any potential subject based on race,
gender, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.
- We do no coerce or unfairly influence people to participate in clinical
- We avoid conflicts of interest and do not offer or accept improper
- We protect the confidential information of subjects and patients.
- We speak and write the full and accurate truth; we do not improperly
- We do not engage in ethically-unclear activities until the ethical
questions are resolved.
- We challenge or report unethical conduct to the CEO.
- We work together to understand and resolve ethical issues.